Inernal Server Error for SCCM 2007 reports

I was experiencing Internal Server Error HTTP 500 (The website is under maintenance, The website has a programming error) when trying to run Computers with specific product report from SCCM 2007. The reason for this behavior is default IIS buffer for ASP responses limited to 4 MB. To check asp buffer limit use the following command:
cscript.exe adsutil.vbs GET w3svc/aspbufferinglimit

The output from the command looks like this (with default IIS settings):

 
To increase asp buffer size to 12 MB:
cscript.exe adsutil.vbs SET w3svc/aspbufferinglimit 12582912
 
 
 
After modifying IIS asp buffer setting I was able to display the report in my browser.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to check EMBG (Unique Master Citizen Number) using regex

In this post, I will share my implementation of how to check if some number looks like EMBG or Unique Master Citizen Number. For those of yo...